Thursday, June 12, 2008

hawaii






Brennen and I were able to spend a wonderful week in Hawaii. Kuai to be exact. It was a much needed break for me from work. We got to do everything, from snorkeling, to boogie boarding, to swimming, tanning, sunburning, hiking, and seeing sea turtles....which was one of the best highlights for me. The beach was so beautiful. Oh, and how can I forget, 50% of my time was used up looking for sea shells (though Brennen would say 97% of the time I looked for sea shells). What can I say. The weather was perfect, and so was the warm water. It was my first time in warm ocean waters. We got to go and visit one of the islands botanical garden, and I really like that (being as I am a plant biology major). Any way, a BIG thanks to Roy and Brennnen's mom for helping to fund our trip (or we would have never been able to go :) We will always cherish the time we had in Hawaii!

By the way, there are a lot more fish in the sea! (love you brennen!)

No comments: