Tuesday, August 4, 2009

temple trips

With the conclusion of the construction of the Oquirre Temple here at Day Break they have had an open house here all summer. We have taken full advantage of it. Seren and I have walked and run numerous times up to the temple. When Brennen was at work, I would take pictures of Seren and send them to him, so he could think of us :)

Brennen was able to usher for a morning. He was able to memorize a 10 stanza poem while he was there, so he considered his time well spent.

My family came up and brought some friends from Reno Nevada. Amy Jo and her sister-in-law walked up there with us, and also my grandma and some cousins and aunts came too.

Our friends Ryan and Rhiannon came too. It's nice having the temple close by, because I get to see it every day whether I drive by or go running by.

1 comment:

Kathryn Martin said...

I'm just looking at your blog (September), so I'm a little slow, but I want to say thanks again for spending the day taking us to the temple and letting us eat at your home.
Love,
Aunt Kathryn