Sunday, June 14, 2009

Morocco

I want to share with you all the crazy and wild days of my life before I met Brennen. Well, actually they are just my pictures from Morocco. I've been trying to figure out what to do with them, so I hope you will indulge me...I just want Seren to think her mom is cool....and not too boring :) Morocco was one of the funnest things I've ever done. I hope to get back some day. I went on a 10 day trip for my plant genetics job that I had when I worked at BYU. We were trying to incorporate quinoa into the lives of the Moroccan natives. Quinoa is a high protein grain that could help improve the diet and the lives of malnourished individuals in countries like Morocco.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I had no idea that you were able to go on a trip like this. What an amazing experience!! Seren definitely has a COOL mom! :)

Ryan Decker said...

i didn't know you went to morocco. morocco is our oldest ally. they were the first country to recognize our independence.

also, i really don't like their food.