Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Ballad -by Seren Gee

As I walk through the valley of the shadow of life,
I look at my surroundings....and I see little strife
The other day my dad purch--ased me a Bumbo
the only problem is it makes my feet go num-bo
I asked my mom "how come Yo!"
She said it's because you're growin' like an Afro !#@###$%
So, since I've been growin' my smile has gotten flashy

flashy, flashy

I guess it's because I'm wearing styles that are so classy
I keep telling my grandma I don't need any bling, cuz my skin is so shiney
Especially after my mom washes my hiney ......... Hiney

And so continues my life here in Granbury

my MOM &

my DAD
helping write my story.
If you want, some day I'll mail you the recipe !#***%!
Peace out - - - - -Seren Gee

5 comments:

Brittany said...

She is just so stinkin' cute! I like the last pic. :)

Rhiannon said...

She seems like a very happy baby! What a cutie.

Escapeseeker said...

I AM TRULY THE MOST BLESSED GRANDMA or "GLAMMA" as the Noakes' twins call me--(because of my love of bling as Seren alluded to)...Can our babies get any more beautiful? Gratitude just fills my heart every time I come home and see that smiling cowgirl!!!She even leaned over and rested her pretty head on my chest. Top that, I dare you!!
:-)
Love you guys!

Leah said...

You are the best papa and mama EVER!!!!

Mikal Jordon said...

She's coo like dat